The course is designed to aim at imparting a basic level appreciation programme for the common man. After completing the course the incumbent is able to the use the computer for basic purposes of preparing his personnel/business letters, viewing information on Internet (the web), sending mails, using internet banking services etc. This allows a common man or housewife to be also a part of computer users list by making them digitally literate. This would also aid the PC penetration program.
This helps the small business communities, housewives to maintain their small account using the computers and enjoy in the world of Information Technology. The module on financial literacy will enable the individuals to understand the various financial services and be aware of the various schemes of Government of India.
This Course Covers:
- Knowing computer.
- Operating Computer using GUI Based Operating System.
- Understanding Word Processing.
- Using Spread Sheet.
- Introduction to Internet, WWW and web browsers.
- Communications and Collaboration.
- Making small presentation .
- Financial Literacy for banking Scheme and Applications .