The course is designed to aim at imparting a basic level appreciation programme for the common man. After completing the course the incumbent is able to use the computer for basic purposes of preparing his personnel/business letters, viewing information on the Internet (the web), sending mails, using internet banking services, etc. This allows a common man or housewife to be also a part of the computer users list by making them digitally literate. This would also aid the PC penetration program.
This helps the small business communities, and housewives to maintain their small accounts using the computers and enjoy the world of Information Technology. The module on financial literacy will enable the individuals to understand the various financial services and be aware of the various schemes of the Government of India.
This Course Covers:
- Knowing computer.
- Operating Computer using GUI Based Operating System.
- Understanding Word Processing.
- Using Spread Sheet.
- Introduction to Internet, WWW, and web browsers.
- Communications and Collaboration.
- Making a small presentation.
- Financial Literacy for banking Scheme and Applications.